Educational Tips for Your Smile by Your White Bear Lake Dentist
We understand that patients want a White Bear Lake dentist that they can trust their smile with. Your dental and oral health are an important part of your everyday routine and that's why we're here to help!
When you're not visiting our office for a routine cleaning or a cosmetic transformation, we want to ensure that your teeth are in the best shape they can be whether you're at work, at home, or on-the-go. That's why we'll be consistently updating our blog that provides more information about all things dentistry, whether it's tips and tricks, available services, and more.
If you have any questions about the topics below or would like to schedule an appointment with us, call our office at (651) 653-3802 today!
General Dentistry Topics
- Silver vs Composite Fillings
- Healthy Halloween Smiles
- Tips for Removing Plaque
- Vitamins & Minerals for Healthy Teeth
- An Overview of Dental X-Rays
- Does Teething Cause Fevers?
- Genetic Tooth Enamel Disorder Types
- Foods That Benefit Teeth
- Lip Biting and Your Dental Health
- What You Need to Know About Gingivitis
- How Long do People Brush Their Teeth?
- Conserving Water While You Brush
- 3 Characteristics of Healthy Teeth
- Simple Oral Health Tips
- Caring for the teeth of a Baby
- Sinus Pressure or a Toothache?
Cosmetic Dentistry Topics
- Put a Crown on Your Smile
- Types of Dental Crowns
- Cosmetic Bonding to the Rescue
- What are different types of teeth veneers?
- Teeth Whitening Vs. Bleaching
- Veneers For a Stunning Smile
- Why Get Dental Crowns?
- Teeth Staining Foods
Advanced Dentistry Topics
- New Smile in the Same Day
- Save Your Teeth with an Extraction
- Oral Bacteria vs Diabetes
- Oral Cancer Screening Facts
- Linking Oral Health & Stomach Cancers
- Preserving a Socket after Extraction